Our site is filled with notes and photos from the day.
The first EdCamp Boston was scheduled for May 7, 2011. Check out our site. Follow the official #EdCampBoston hashtag and the EdCamp Boston Twitter account.
I plan on leading a discussion at EdCamp NYC that will be similar to Kansas City. Although, so much has changed in just one month.
EdCamp NYC wiki page for my session
I am planning on attending and leading a session at:
- EdCamp NYC, December 4, 2010
- EduCon 3.0, January 28-30, 2011 (I applied to do Hacienda EduCon)
- NT Camp (Burlington, MA), February 26, 2011
- TeachMeet New Jersey, March 7, 2011
- EdCamp Birmingham, April 30, 2011 (if my wife lets me go :)
- EdCamp Boston, May 7, 2011
I led a session called Ed Reform, A Call to Action at the awesomely fantastic EdCamp Kansas City on November 6, 2010.
I think it is worthwhile to share the resources I created for the day.
This first link will lead to them all: http://fur.ly/37b7
If you would rather go individually, here they are:
- Prezi presentation to start the conversation
- Web site with links to resources and people mentioned
- Google Doc of our first draft of a letter to the editor. We talked so much together that we didn't complete the letter. Totally worth it because the conversation was intense.
I am very thankful to all the participants for engaging in such strong conversation.